Hayball's have been in the 2 wheel business since 1925, starting off trading from Salisbury's historic market place. In 1927 the business moved to Winchester Street selling bicycles from where it remains today as Hayball Cyclesport.
In the 1960s Hayballs extended its business to include powered two wheelers selling Lambretta scooters. Growing in size the cycle side initially moved out into a new shop just round the corner leaving the Motorcycles in Winchester Street. However, this side of the business continued to quickly expand with the addition of Yamaha and had soon outgrown the shop. The motorcycles moved to larger premises at its current location on Churchfields Trading Estate and the cycle shop moved back to Winchester Street.
Still a family business, in its 4th Generation of two brothers and a sister, you will find Graham Hayball running the cycle shop, Gary Hayball and his wife Denise running the motorcycle shop and Zoë Hayball looking after the financial side.
Hayballs has grown considerably since those early days on Salisbury Market, and with the support of our customers we will continue doing so for many more generations to come.